1.1. These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) stipulate the procedure for conducting the promotional events (hereinafter referred to as the “Tournament”, “Tournaments”, “Promotional events”) by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “Organizer”) and the procedure for the Client’s participation in the Tournaments. These Regulations constitute an integral part of the Company’s Service Agreement.
1.2. The Company may engage third parties for the purposes of dissemination of informational and advertising materials about the Tournaments, conducting of the prize drawing, determination of the Tournaments’ winners, prize awarding, and performing of the other functions within the framework of the Tournaments’ organization and conduct.
1.3. Terms, conditions, time, and conditions of participation in the Tournaments are defined by the Company and are provided for the Clients in the Company’s informational and advertising materials. The Company has the right to publish full information regarding regulations on conducting of all or some Tournaments on the website of the Company located at olymptrade.com or other websites owned by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company’s website”, “website”).
1.4. The Company may publish and disseminate information regarding the current state and status of the Tournament including the Clients’ data, in any sources and, inter alia, on the Company’s website located at olymptrade.com. Taking part in the Tournament, the Client gives the consent to the processing of the personal data by the Company for the purposes of publication and dissemination of information regarding results of the Tournaments including interim results and for the purposes of informing the Client as set forth herein.
1.5. The Company may at any time amend regulations on conducting of all or some Tournaments, cancel all or some Tournaments, change prizes (if applicable), and in the event, it is impossible to contact the winner via the provided contact details or in case of violation of the Regulations, the Service Agreement, and rules and conditions set forth in the relevant Company’s informational and advertising materials the Company may forward a prize of one Tournament’s participant to another Tournament’s participant.
1.6. The Tournaments’ prize fund formation procedure is set out in these Regulations. The Company may on a unilateral basis change the prize fund formation procedure either making amendments in these Regulations or publishing other terms and conditions on the Company’s website located at olymptrade.com. All the taxes and fees related to obtaining prizes are paid by the Clients on their own behalf and at their own expense. The Client is fully apprised and gives the consent to the fact that under no circumstances is the Company considered as the revenue agent of the Clients and calculates or withholds taxable incomes of the Clients acquired as a result of participation in the Company’s promotional events.
1.7. Legally capable adults who are not residents of the countries where the Company’s activity can be deemed as illegal are allowed to participate in the Promotional events. In case of violation of this clause by the Client, the Company may at any time disengage such Client from the Promotional event, restrict his/her/its access to the Company’s services, and revise the results of the Promotional event.
1.8. Taking part in the Promotional event, The Client agrees that the Company may use the contact details and information provided by the Client for the purposes of informing the Client about participation and termination of his/her/its participation in the event, about the current status of his/her/its participation in the event, and for the purposes of informing the Client about the events held by the Company and sending the Clients advertising, informational and marketing materials.
1.9. In case of receipt of the respective request from the Client who is entitled to acquire remuneration in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tournament, the Company may at its sole discretion supersede remuneration in kind by remuneration in monetary form. The amount of the monetary equivalent and the currency of the payment are determined by the Company on a unilateral basis.
2. The Client may accept the participation in the Tournament performing the terms and conditions set forth in the informational materials of the Company. After performing the mentioned terms and conditions, the Client is entitled to take part in the Tournament or refuse to participate in it.
3. Conditions of participation in the Tournaments, including the prize fund, its formation procedure, and its allocation among the Tournament’s participants are determined by the Company on a unilateral basis in the respective informational materials on the website of the Company. The Company at any time has the right to change the terms and conditions of the Tournament’s participation and conduct, to cancel the Tournament or its results without assigning any reason or giving a reason by notifying the Client via placing the corresponding information on the Company’s website. The Client is deemed to be duly notified about the relevant changes upon the publication of the relevant information on the Company’s website.
4. The Clients who fulfilled the respective conditions for participation in the Tournament are entitled to take part in the Tournament pursuant to and as specified in clause 3 of these Regulations.
5. After the Tournament is over, the Company may within the time limit and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the relevant informational materials allocate the prize fund (if applicable).
6. The Company may disqualify the participants of the Tournament without assigning any reason or at its sole discretion giving a reason.
7. If any claims arise, the Company and the Tournaments’ participants shall make every possible effort to resolve the emerged disputes by means of negotiations. In case of impossibility of amicable dispute resolution, all the disputes are to be resolved in accordance with the legislation of the Company’s principal place of business (registered address) in conformity with the dispute resolution procedure set forth by the Company.
8. All the terms and definitions used in course of the Tournaments’ performance are to be construed according to the meaning stipulated in the Service Agreement on the website of the Company located at olymptrade.com unless otherwise specified in these Regulations or unless the context or the nature of relationships otherwise requires.